Indigenous African Knowledge
Two consecutive days - classroom
- Introduction to African Traditional Medicine, Ethnomedicine, Ethnopsychology
- African Philosophy of Healing
- Holistic Conception of Life and African Worldviews
- Philosophy of Ritual in African Culture
- The Role of Ancestors
- Myths, Truths and misconceptions of the Ancestral role
- Demonstration of Divining methods.
- Demonstration of Traditional Healers' Counselling methods.
- Reflection, suggestions and natural connection with soul.
- Student practical
- Home assignment and test
... more information in prospectus ...
REQUEST PROSPECTUS FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS MODULE